Attention To Detail
A Bread Baking/Pastry Cooking Apprenticeship is a combined apprenticeship which provides training in the preparation and baking of bread loaves, rolls, fancy breads and pastries in either small stores or larger commercial bakeries. Duties can include mixing, baking, filling, icing and decorating a variety of cakes and pastries.
You may be expected to
- Produce and process dough
- Respond to product faults
- Prepare fillings, batter and cake decorations
- Modify and create new recipes
- High level of personal cleanliness
- Able to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Enjoy cooking and baking
A Bread Baking/Pastry Cooking Apprenticeship can lead to becoming a…
Pastry Cook, Baker, Food Production, Caterer.
You may also be interested in…