Running a business is hard. Finding the right people frustrating. It would be great just to find and recruit the right employees who are trained and obtain the skillsets tailored to your industry.
Whether you are wanting a new start or experienced apprentice, or wanting to provide your own applicant, all can be beneficial to your business. East Coast Apprenticeships are here to guide you.
Apprenticeships are also a great option if wanting to upskill current employees. East Coast Apprenticeships have a plan to place employees through registered training organisations to ensure they specifically meet all requirements on their training plan. Better still it allows them to earn a nationally recognised qualification.
East Coast Apprenticeships simplifies the process of organising apprenticeships by managing the administrative tasks:
- Registration (sign up documents)
- Training (finding an RTO & organising college days to suit your needs – if work quietens down we can place them into college)
- Providing appropriate PPE
- Wages inc. superannuation, sick leave, public holidays and other inclusive costs, in one hourly rate for the hours worked on site.
- Ensuring there is enough scope of work (rotations)
All you need to do is choose the best applicant. To give you the best chance of hiring the right one, we have short-listed applicants for you.
For over 30 years we continue to provide excellent service to our host employers and support to our apprentices and trainees. Our mission is to help enhance your recruiting approach by offering our professional service and presenting skilled apprentices to help your business excel.