This traineeship will apply to tyre fitting of passenger and light commercial industrial vehicles.
You may be expected to
- Inspect tyres to determine preferred repair action
- Repair tyres and tubes
- Select tyres and rims for particular vehicles
- Balancing of tyres and wheels
- Practical and good hand – eye co-ordination
- Ability to work in a team
The skills and knowledge gained during the time completing a Certificate II in Automotive (Tyre Servicing Technology) will allow you to have the experience for several job roles within the industry.