Car & Licence Required
Attention To Detail
Spray painters prepare surfaces of vehicles, match and mix colours, and apply primer and finishing coats of paint.
You may be expected to
- Remove rough spots on vehicle panels and sand surfaces by hand or with electric/air sanders
- Mix and match paint so that it is similar to the existing paint shade, or select pre-mixed paint
- Apply primer and finishing coats using spray guns and rub down surfaces between coats
- Touch-up paint work and apply polish to vehicles
- Car & Licence is preferred in industry
- Interested in practical work
- Normal Colour vision
This Apprenticeship can lead to various career outcomes such as business operator.