Car & Licence Required
Construction White Card
Working At Heights
Roof Plumbers install and fix metal roofs, flashings, gutters, downpipes, rainwater products and other accessories on residential, industrial and commercial buildings. The work conducted by roof plumbers includes working outdoors, in a team environment and safely at heights.
You may be expected to
- Prepare and/or study plans and specifications to work out the layout of plumbing systems and materials needed
- Install roof sheeting and wall cladding
- Fabricate and install roof drainage components and external flashing
- Install stormwater and sub-soil drainage systems
- Car & Licence is preferred in industry
- Physically fit
- A sense of balance and able to work at heights
- Good hand-eye coordination
The skills and knowledge gained during the time completing a Certificate III in Roof Plumbing will allow you to have the experience for several job roles within the industry.
A Roof Plumbing Apprenticeship can lead to various career outcomes such as business operator and builder.