Car & Licence Required
Attention To Detail
A Light Vehicle Mechanic Apprenticeship provides training in servicing and repairing the mechanical parts such as engines, gearboxes, clutches and brakes of cars. Mechanics are responsible for minor and major maintenance including oil changes and engine tune ups.
You may be expected to
- Test, repair and service cars
- Replace worn or damaged parts
- Carry out diagnostic procedures
- Perform safety checks
- Do routine services e.g. change oil, oil filters, etc.
- Discuss with owners to detect faults
A Light Vehicle Mechanic Apprenticeship can lead to becoming a…
Light Vehicle Mechanic, Small Motors Mechanic, Workshop Manager/Owner, Specialist roles in Mechanical Overhaul or Advanced Diagnostics.
You may also be interested in…