Car & Licence Required
Construction White Card
Landscapers have work outdoors renovating or constructing garden landscapes that are attractive to look at and add value to a property. Tasks covered include: supervising landscape project work, planning and supervising irrigation work; costing projects; recommending plants; and designing gardens; constructing garden walls, fences, pergolas, ponds, and trellises; laying pavers and other materials for paths, steps and edges.
You may be expected to
- supervising landscape maintenance
- setting out landscape works
- coordinating planting
- building landscape features with concrete, timber, brick, stone and metal
- installing irrigation and drainage
- operating specialised machinery and equipment.
The skills and knowledge gained during the time completing a Certificate III in Landscaping will allow you to have the experience for several job roles within the industry and can lead to various career outcomes such as business operator.