Attention To Detail
A Hospitality Traineeship provides training in a hospitality setting with the focus being front of house where you will gain skills such as customer service, food and beverage service and restaurant operations.
You may be expected to
- Greet customers in areas such as bars, restaurants, hotels and cafés.
- Process transactions
- Use hygiene practices for food safety
- Partake in safe work practices
- Provide customer service
- Serve food and beverages
- Good customer services skills
- Ability to show sensitivity (cultural and social)
- Excellent presentation and hygiene
- Ability to work in a team
The skills and knowledge gained during the time completing a Certificate III in Hospitality will allow you to have the experience for several other job roles within the food industry.
A Hospitality Traineeship can lead to roles in Food Preparation, Waiter, Food and Beverage Assistant and even a Restaurant Manager.