Car & Licence Required
Construction White Card
Attention To Detail
A Fibrous Plastering Apprenticeship provides training and will assemble partitions, install and finish plasterboard and fibre cement sheeting to walls and ceilings.
You may be expected to
- Fix standard plasterboard wall and ceiling sheets
- Read and work from, plans and specifications
- Finish plasterboard joins and manually sand plaster work
- Cut and fix cornices
- Car & Licence is preferred in industry
- Enjoy practical work
- Able to work at heights and outdoors
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Physically fit
The skills and knowledge developed after completing a Fibrous Plastering Apprenticeship can lead to great opportunities! This Apprenticeship can lead to being employed by a QLD plastering subcontractor and building and construction companies; or you might decide to be your own boss, as a self-employed tradesperson.