Car & Licence Required
Construction White Card
A Concreting Apprenticeship provides training in finishing and curing concrete for buildings, road, tunnels, bridges and other structures. For most jobs the concrete is pre-mixed, supplied and delivered to the job site.
You may be expected to
- Contribute to WHS processes
- Place, finish and cure concrete
- Use and maintain concreting tools / equipment
- Place and fix reinforcement materials
- Practical and good hand – eye co-ordination
- Ability to work in a team
- Good communications skills
- Physically fit
The skills and knowledge gained during the time completing a Certificate III in Concreting will allow you to have the experience for several other job roles within the industry.
A Concreting Apprenticeships can lead to roles in concreting or a concrete pump operator.