- : Eagle Farm
East Coast Apprenticeships is a proud traditional Group Training Organisation that employs Apprentices and Trainees in all industry areas. We have been in operations for 30 years and our core business is Group Training with a focus on traditional trade apprentices. We currently employ more than 400 apprentices and trainees and more than 2000 active Host Employers. With East Coast, you have the opportunity of placement with several Hosts throughout your apprenticeship giving you continued work and a wide set of skills at completion.
Warehousing Trainees ensure goods are moved, stored, received and dispatched correctly.
NOTE: Junior wage rate apply
In addition to working in a physically demanding trade you may also be required to:-
• Unload goods and products and check they correspond with orders
• Do stock maintenance and stock replenishment
• Use forklift machinery to move heavy products
• Perform duties such as packaging, stocktaking and reconciliation, and order picking
• Check and dispatch orders
• Store goods in a safe manner, maintaining a clean and safe work environment
In addition to being enthusiastic, committed and reliable, you will have a strong passion for this industry and ideally will:-
• Have your drivers licence and your own vehicle
• Enjoy problem solving
• Enjoy practical work
• Understand the importance of Workplace Health & Safety
Applicants who have completed relevant work experience or pre-vocational courses in this industry will be very highly regarded.
Already completed an online Application with East Coast Apprenticeships?
Email your full name, email address, date of birth and Employer Reference Number STWAR to [email protected]