- : Geebung
4th Year Out of Trade Apprentice Electrician
East Coast Apprenticeships is a proud traditional Group Training Organisation that employs Apprentices and Trainees in all industry areas. We have been in operations for 30 years and our core business is Group Training with a focus on traditional trade apprentices.
Electricians install, maintain, repair, test and commission electrical and electronic equipment and systems for industrial, commercial and domestic purposes.
NOTE: Junior wage rate apply
In addition to working outdoors and at heights you may also be required to :-
• Install, maintain, repair, test & commission electrical equipment and systems for industrial & domestic purposes
• Read electrical, architectural & mechanical specifications to determine electrical requirements
• Plan layout of wiring system
• Test for, locate and repair electrical malfunctions
• Install electrical control systems
• Assemble & fabricate electrical components
• Connect electrical equipment to power supplies
In addition to being enthusiastic, committed and reliable, you will have a strong passion for this industry and ideally will:-
• Have your drivers licence and your own vehicle
• Enjoy problem solving and maths – with demonstrated High Achievements through School Reports
• Have impeccable attention to detail
• Understand the importance of Workplace Health & Safety
• Must have be up to date with Eprofiling and TAFE training.
• Must have mechanical HVAC experience – this is essential for this position.
Applicant must be up to date with Eprofiling and TAFE training.
Already completed an online Application with East Coast Apprenticeships?
Email your full name, email address, date of birth and Employer Reference Number BGELEC2 to [email protected]