- : Albion
Late 2nd or 3rd Yr Out of Trade Apprentice Carpenter
East Coast Apprenticeships is a proud traditional Group Training Organisation that employs Apprentices and Trainees in all industry areas. We have been in operations for 30 years and our core business is Group Training with a focus on traditional trade apprentices.
Carpenters plan and construct building projects. Carpenters can construct things such as windows, doors, walls, roof and ceiling frames.
NOTE: Junior wage rate apply
In addition to working in a physically demanding trade you may also be required to:-
•Read and interpret plans
• Construct formwork
• Build floors, walls, roofs, ceilings and lay timber floors.
• Measure materials
• Use a variety of hand and power tools and equipment
• Carry out calculations
In addition to being enthusiastic, committed and reliable, you will have a strong passion for this industry and ideally will:-
• Have your drivers licence and your own vehicle
• Have experience in Residential carpentry and have a desire to succeed in a leadership role in the Commercial Building Sector.
• Be a late 2nd Yr or 3rd Yr Out of Trade apprentice who is up to date with TAFE training relevant to year level.
• Enjoy problem solving and math’s
• Have practical and good hand-eye co-ordination as well as attention to detail
• Understand the importance of Workplace Health & Safety
Applicants who have completed relevant work experience or pre-vocational courses in this industry will be very highly regarded.
Already completed an online Application with East Coast Apprenticeships?
Email your full name, email address, date of birth and Employer Reference Number BGCARP3 to [email protected]