- : Strathpine
5 x Individual Support Carer Traineeships
East Coast Apprenticeships is a proud traditional Group Training Organisation that employs Apprentices and Trainees in all industry areas. We have been in operations for 30 years and our core business is Group Training with a focus on traditional trade apprentices.
ECA has 5 fantastic opportunities for you to kick-start your career and complete a part-time Certificate III Individual Support Carer Traineeship.
In this role you will:
• Assist people with disability in residential care environment or through specific support programs.
• Social inclusion and community access
• Support with in-home care, cooking, cleaning, bathing, shopping, financial management, etc.
In addition to being enthusiastic, committed and reliable, successful applicants must have:
• Licence and a reliable vehicle with full comprehensive insurance
• Blue & Yellow card (or ability to acquire once employed)
• Recent and valid National Police Check
• Current first aid & CPR certificates
• Open availability
• Previous experience in personal care and working with nonverbal clients (highly regarded but not essential)
• Resilience and be physically fit
• Good verbal, written and English skills
Applicants who have completed relevant work experience or pre-vocational courses in this industry will be very highly regarded. You may have partially completed a Cert previously in Individual Support, Disability, Aged Care, Health Services Assistant or Health Support Services.
Already completed an online Application with East Coast Apprenticeships?
Email your full name, email address, date of birth and Employer Reference Number STISC to [email protected]