- : Hillcrest
East Coast Apprenticeships is a proud traditional Group Training Organisation that employs Apprentices and Trainees in all industry areas. We have been in operations for 30 years and our core business is Group Training with a focus on traditional trade apprentices. We currently employ more than 400 apprentices and trainees and more than 2000 active Host Employers. With East Coast, you have the opportunity of placement with several Hosts throughout your apprenticeship giving you continued work and a wide set of skills at completion.
A hospitality worker focus’ on the front of house of a restaurant working amongst customers using customer service while serving food and beverages
NOTE: Junior wage rate apply
3 Positions Vacant
In addition to working in a high pressure environment you may also be required to :-
• Greet customers in areas such as bars, restaurants, hotels and cafés.
• Process transactions
• Use hygiene practices for food safety
• Partake in safe work practices
• Provide customer service
• Serve food and beverages
In addition to being enthusiastic, committed and reliable, you will have a strong passion for this industry and ideally will :-
• Have your driver’s licence and your own vehicle
• Have a high level of personal cleanliness
• Have good customer service skills
• Be flexible to perform shift work on a 24-hour rotating roster
• Understand the importance of Workplace Health & Safety
Applicants who have completed relevant work experience or pre-vocational courses in this industry will be very highly regarded.
Already completed an online Application with East Coast Apprenticeships?
Email your full name, email address, date of birth and Employer Reference Number STFOH to [email protected]