SUNSHINE COAST VACANCIES
- : Eumundi
East Coast Apprenticeships is a proud traditional Group Training Organisation that employs Apprentices and Trainees in all industry areas. We have been in operations for 30 years and our core business is Group Training with a focus on traditional trade apprentices. We currently employ more than 400 apprentices and trainees and more than 2000 active Host Employers. With East Coast, you have the opportunity of placement with several Hosts throughout your apprenticeship giving you continued work and a wide set of skills at completion.
Horticulturalist work outdoors to recognize and identify plants, treat weeds, assist with landscape construction work and propagate plants.
NOTE: Junior wage rate apply
In addition to working outdoors in a physically demanding trade you may also be required to :-
• maintaining plants and planted areas
• operating tractors and other equipment and machinery
• harvesting and treating plants
• constructing horticultural features
• applying chemical and biological agents
• maintaining irrigation and drainage systems
In addition to being enthusiastic, committed and reliable, you will have a strong passion for this industry and ideally will :-
• Have your drivers licence and your own vehicle
• Be hard working
• Have a white card
• Have native, stone and wood landscaping experience
• Have practical and good hand-eye co-ordination
• Understand the importance of Workplace Health & Safety
Applicants who have completed relevant work experience or pre-vocational courses in this industry will be very highly regarded.
Already completed an online Application with East Coast Apprenticeships?
Email your full name, email address, date of birth and Employer Reference Number SCHORT to [email protected]