- : Caboolture
Engineering Production Traineeship
East Coast Apprenticeships is a proud traditional Group Training Organisation that employs Apprentices and Trainees in all industry areas. We have been in operations for 30 years and our core business is Group Training with a focus on traditional trade apprentices.
Trainees who undertake this traineeship will be able to achieve outcomes based on the manufacturing, engineering, production and/or process industries.
NOTE: Junior wage rate apply
In addition to working in a physically demanding trade you may also be required to :-
• Primarily be engaged in production work, including the set up and operation of automatic, semi-automatic, single purpose and computer numeric (CNC) machines
• Operate production lathes, welding processes and major manufacturing production lines
• Work within a small factory
• Monitor, service, repair and assemble mechanical, fabrication, electrical and metal product machines.
In addition to being enthusiastic, committed and reliable, you will have a strong passion for this industry and ideally will:-
• Have your drivers licence and your own vehicle
• Enjoy maths and technical activities
• Have practical and good hand-eye co-ordination
• Understand the importance of Workplace Health & Safety
Applicants who have completed relevant work experience or pre-vocational courses in this industry will be very highly regarded.
Already completed an online Application with East Coast Apprenticeships?
Email your full name, email address, date of birth and Employer Reference Number BGENGP to [email protected]