- : Wacol
East Coast Apprenticeships is a proud traditional Group Training Organisation that employs Apprentices and Trainees in all industry areas. We have been in operations for 30 years and our core business is Group Training with a focus on traditional trade apprentices.
Concreters finish and cure concrete for buildings, roads, bridges and other structures. For most jobs, the concrete is pre-mixed, supplied and delivered to the job site.
NOTE: Junior wage rate apply
In addition to working outdoors and at heights in a physically demanding trade you may also be required to :-
• Place, finish and cure concrete
• Use and maintain concreting tools / equipment
• Place and fix reinforcement materials
In addition to being enthusiastic, committed and reliable, you will have a strong passion for this industry and ideally will:-
• Have your driver’s licence and your own vehicle
• Be physically fit
• Have good communication skills
• Have practical and good hand-eye co-ordination
• Understand the importance of Workplace Health & Safety
Applicants who have completed relevant work experience or pre-vocational courses in this industry will be very highly regarded.
Already completed an online Application with East Coast Apprenticeships?
Email your full name, email address, date of birth and Employer Reference Number BSCON to [email protected]