- : Kedron
Commercial Cleaner Traineeship
East Coast Apprenticeships is a proud traditional Group Training Organisation that employs Apprentices and Trainees in all industry areas. We have been in operations for 30 years and our core business is Group Training with a focus on traditional trade apprentices.
Trainees will gain skills in contract cleaning in an industrial environment using the appropriate chemicals and cleaning techniques, incorporating the management and leading of small teams.
NOTE: Junior wage rate apply
In addition to learning how to use commercial grade chemicals you will also be required to:
• control and supply of equipment and material to ensure efficient workflow
• organise and monitor work to maximise resource effectiveness
• carry out high level cleaning
In addition to being enthusiastic, committed and reliable, you will have a strong passion for this industry and ideally will:-
• Have your driver’s licence and your own vehicle
• Have good oral communication skills
• Have good customer service skills
• Understand the importance of Workplace Health & Safety
Applicants who have completed relevant work experience or pre-vocational courses in this industry will be very highly regarded.
Already completed an online Application with East Coast Apprenticeships?
Email your full name, email address, date of birth and Employer Reference Number STCLE to [email protected]