- : Bundaberg
Engineering Technical Traineeship
East Coast Apprenticeships is a proud traditional Group Training Organisation that employs Apprentices and Trainees in all industry areas. We have been in operations for 30 years and our core business is Group Training with a focus on traditional trade apprentices. We currently employ more than 400 apprentices and trainees and more than 2000 active Host Employers. With East Coast, you have the opportunity of placement with several Hosts throughout your apprenticeship giving you continued work and a wide set of skills at completion.
Do you have a passion to complete a Cert lll in Engineering – Technical Traineeship. We have a fantastic opportunity for you to kick-start your career within the Bundaberg region. Applicants needed for immediate start.
NOTE: Junior wage rate apply
In this role you will be required to:
• Prepare and interpret sketches and drawings
• Take off material quantities
• Quote and interpret from manufactured timber product plans and computerised timber manufactured product plans
• Create drawings using computer aided design systems
• Interpret designs to prepare timber floor system drawings/timber wall frame drawings/timber off truss drawings and documents using computers
In addition to being enthusiastic, committed and reliable, you will have a strong passion for this industry and ideally will :-
• Have your drivers licence and your own vehicle
• Enjoy problem solving and maths
• Have practical and good hand-eye co-ordination
• Enjoy a positive, fun and vibrant work place
• Understand the importance of Workplace Health & Safety
Applicants who have completed relevant work experience or pre-vocational courses in this industry will be very highly regarded.
Already completed an online Application with East Coast Apprenticeships?
Email your full name, email address, date of birth and Employer Reference Number BDETEC to [email protected]