SUNSHINE COAST VACANCIES
- : Maroochydore
East Coast Apprenticeships is a proud traditional Group Training Organisation that employs Apprentices and Trainees in all industry areas. We have been in operations for 30 years and our core business is Group Training with a focus on traditional trade apprentices. We currently employ more than 400 apprentices and trainees and more than 2000 active Host Employers. With East Coast, you have the opportunity of placement with several Hosts throughout your apprenticeship giving you continued work and a wide set of skills at completion.
Business Administration workers are in involved in the processing of paper work. They have a variety of computer software and organizational skills and a high level of customer service interaction.
In addition to high level of customer service interaction you may also be required to :-
• Sort and distribute incoming mail to relevant areas / staff and dispatch outgoing mail
• Prepare business letters or reports
• Answer telephone enquiries, assist visitors and other staff in the organisation with their enquiries
• Use a number of office machines such as photocopiers, computers and fax machines
• File paperwork which may include confidential documents
• Perform other duties such as banking and data entry
In addition to being enthusiastic, committed and reliable, you will have a strong passion for this industry and ideally will:-
• Have your driver’s licence and your own vehicle
• Work accurately and neatly
• Have good oral and written communication skills
• Have book keeping experience
• Be reliable
• Have good computer and typing skills and have excellent presentation
• Understand the importance of Workplace Health & Safety
Applicants who have completed relevant work experience or pre-vocational courses in this industry will be very highly regarded.
Already completed an online Application with East Coast Apprenticeships?
Email your full name, email address, date of birth and Employer Reference Number SCBUS2 to [email protected]