SUNSHINE COAST VACANCIES
- : Marcoola
Apprentice Solid Plasterer
East Coast Apprenticeships is a proud traditional Group Training Organisation that employs Apprentices and Trainees in all industry areas. We have been in operations for 30 years and our core business is Group Training with a focus on traditional trade apprentices. We currently employ more than 400 apprentices and trainees and more than 2000 active Host Employers. With East Coast, you have the opportunity of placement with several Hosts throughout your apprenticeship giving you continued work and a wide set of skills at completion.
A solid plasterer applies decorative and protective coverings of plaster, cement or similar materials to the interiors and exteriors of buildings.
NOTE: Junior wage rate apply
In addition to working in a physically demanding trade and at heights you may also be required to :-
• Level and straighten corners, angles and wall and ceiling surfaces
• Clean and prepare surfaces by stapling wire-mesh frames to them
• Mix and apply coats of plaster, cement or render and level and smooth them by using trowels to obtain an even thickness
In addition to being enthusiastic, committed and reliable, you will have a strong passion for this industry and ideally will:-
• Have your drivers licence and your own vehicle
• Be neat and accurate
• Have attention to detail
• Have good hand – eye co – ordination
• Understand the importance of Workplace Health & Safety
Applicants who have completed relevant work experience or pre-vocational courses in this industry will be very highly regarded.
Already completed an online Application with East Coast Apprenticeships?
Email your full name, email address, date of birth and Employer Reference Number SCSOL to [email protected]