- : Burpengary
Apprentice Roof Plumber
East Coast Apprenticeships is a proud traditional Group Training Organisation that employs Apprentices and Trainees in all industry areas. We have been in operations for 30 years and our core business is Group Training with a focus on traditional trade apprentices. We currently employ more than 400 apprentices and trainees and more than 2000 active Host Employers. With East Coast, you have the opportunity of placement with several Hosts throughout your apprenticeship giving you continued work and a wide set of skills at completion.
Roof Plumbers install and fix metal roofs, flashings, gutters, downpipes, rainwater products and other accessories on residential, industrial and commercial buildings.
NOTE: Junior wage rate apply
In addition to working outdoors and at heights and in a physically demanding trade you may also be required to :-
• Prepare and/or study plans and specifications to work out the layout of plumbing systems and materials needed
• Install roof sheeting and wall cladding
• Fabricate and install roof drainage components and external flashing
• Install stormwater and sub-soil drainage systems
In addition to being enthusiastic, committed and reliable, you will have a strong passion for this industry and ideally will:-
• Have your drivers licence and your own vehicle
• Physically fit
• Have a sense of balance
• Have good hand-eye co-ordination
• Understand the importance of Workplace Health & Safety
Applicants who have completed relevant work experience or pre-vocational courses in this industry will be very highly regarded.
Already completed an online Application with East Coast Apprenticeships?
Email your full name, email address, date of birth and Employer Reference Number BGROOF to [email protected]