- : Burpengary
East Coast Apprenticeships is a proud traditional Group Training Organisation that employs Apprentices and Trainees in all industry areas. We have been in operations for 30 years and our core business is Group Training with a focus on traditional trade apprentices.
Painters and decorators apply paint, varnish, wallpaper and other finishes to protect, maintain and decorate interior and exterior of buildings.
NOTE: Junior wage rate apply
In this role you’ll need to have had experience & exposure to:-
• Work out materials need for a job by taking measurements
• Erect scaffold, cradles and ladders and place drop sheets to protect areas from dripping paint
• Remove old paint or paper by sanding or scraping
• Brush, roll or spray paints, stains, varnishes and other finishes
In addition to working outdoors and at heights you may also be required to :-
• Have your driver’s licence and your own vehicle
• Understand the importance of Workplace Health & Safety
• Have very good mathematical skills
• Have a genuine interest in completing your Painting & Decorating apprenticeship
• Be physically fit and available to work overtime on occasions
Already completed an online Application with East Coast Apprenticeships?
Email your full name, email address, date of birth and Employer Reference Number BGPAIN to [email protected]