- : Pimpama
East Coast Apprenticeships is a proud traditional Group Training Organisation that employs Apprentices and Trainees in all industry areas. We have been in operations for 30 years and our core business is Group Training with a focus on traditional trade apprentices.
Painters and decorators apply paint, varnish, wallpaper and other finishes to protect, maintain and decorate interior and exterior of buildings.
NOTE: Junior wage rate apply
In addition to working outdoors and at heights you may also be required to :-
• Work out materials need for a job by taking measurements
• Erect scaffold, cradles and ladders and place drop sheets to protect areas from dripping paint
• Remove old paint or paper by sanding or scraping
• Brush, roll or spray paints, stains, varnishes and other finishes
In addition to being enthusiastic, committed and reliable, you will have a strong passion for this industry and ideally will:-
• Have your drivers licence and your own vehicle
• Have attention to detail
• Have practical and good hand-eye co-ordination
• Understand the importance of Workplace Health & Safety
Applicants who have completed relevant work experience or pre-vocational courses in this industry will be very highly regarded.
Already completed an online Application with East Coast Apprenticeships?
Email your full name, email address, date of birth and Employer Reference Number BSPAINT to [email protected]