- : Pimpama
Apprentice Landscaper – Parks & Gardens
East Coast Apprenticeships is a proud traditional Group Training Organisation that employs Apprentices and Trainees in all industry areas. We have been in operations for 30 years and our core business is Group Training with a focus on traditional trade apprentices.
Landscapers – Park & Gardens are responsible for land and plant maintenance.
NOTE: Junior wage rate apply
In addition to working in a physically demanding trade you may also be required to :-
• install and maintain plant displays
• cultivate turf
• install irrigation and drainage
• control weeds, pests and diseases
• perform operational maintenance of machinery
• provide information on plants, products and treatments
In addition to being enthusiastic, committed and reliable, you will have a strong passion for this industry and ideally will :-
• Have your drivers licence and your own vehicle
• Be hard working
• Have practical and good hand-eye co-ordination
• Understand the importance of Workplace Health & Safety
Applicants who have completed relevant work experience or pre-vocational courses in this industry will be very highly regarded.
Already completed an online Application with East Coast Apprenticeships?
Email your full name, email address, date of birth and Employer Reference Number STLAN to [email protected]