- : Burpengary
Apprentice Floor & Wall Tiler
East Coast Apprenticeships is a proud traditional Group Training Organisation that employs Apprentices and Trainees in all industry areas. We have been in operations for 30 years and our core business is Group Training with a focus on traditional trade apprentices.
Floor and wall tilers lay different tiles, including ceramic, clay, slate, marble and glass to floors and walls to provide protective and decorative finishes.
NOTE: Junior wage rate apply
In addition to working both indoors and outdoors and occasionally at heights you may also be required to :-
• View plans
• Measure and mark surfaces
• Prepare wall and floor surfaces by removing old tiles, grout, cement and adhesives
• Fill holes and cracks and clean surfaces
• Attach tiles to surfaces using adhesives
In addition to being enthusiastic, committed and reliable, you will have a strong passion for this industry and ideally will :-
• Have your drivers licence and your own vehicle
• Enjoy math
• Have practical and good hand-eye co-ordination and attention to detail
• Understand the importance of Workplace Health & Safety
Applicants who have completed relevant work experience or pre-vocational courses in this industry will be very highly regarded.
Already completed an online Application with East Coast Apprenticeships?
Email your full name, email address, date of birth and Employer Reference Number BGFWT to [email protected]