BRISBANE SOUTH VACANCIES
- : Acacia Ridge
Apprentice Fitter & Turner
East Coast Apprenticeships is a proud traditional Group Training Organisation that employs Apprentices and Trainees in all industry areas. We have been in operations for 30 years and our core business is Group Training with a focus on traditional trade apprentices.
A fitter and turner fabricates, assembles, maintains and repairs various equipment and machinery. They also operate equipment such as lathes, mills, drilling equipment and welding equipment.
NOTE: Junior wage rate apply
In addition to working in a physically demanding trade you may also be required to :-
• Perform engineering measurements
• Interact with computing technology
• Use both hand and power tools
• Perform fault diagnostics
In addition to being enthusiastic, committed and reliable, you will have a strong passion for this industry and ideally will :-
• Have your drivers licence and your own vehicle
• Enjoy problem solving
• Have practical and good hand-eye co-ordination
• Understand the importance of Workplace Health & Safety
Applicants who have completed relevant work experience or pre-vocational courses in this industry will be very highly regarded.
Already completed an online Application with East Coast Apprenticeships?
Email your full name, email address, date of birth and Employer Reference Number BSFT to [email protected]