- : Bundaberg
Apprentice Commercial Cook
East Coast Apprenticeships is a proud traditional Group Training Organisation that employs Apprentices and Trainees in all industry areas. We have been in operations for 30 years and our core business is Group Training with a focus on traditional trade apprentices. We currently employ more than 400 apprentices and trainees and more than 2000 active Host Employers. With East Coast, you have the opportunity of placement with several Hosts throughout your apprenticeship giving you continued work and a wide set of skills at completion.
Do you have a passion for cooking? Are you looking to start your career in the Hospitality Industry? If so, East Coast Apprenticeships are looking for you!
NOTE: Junior wage rate apply
In this role you will:-
• Paid to train
• Able to advance in your position
• Rewarded for your thoughts and opinions
• Acknowledged for your achievements
In addition to being enthusiastic, committed and reliable, you will have a strong passion for this industry and ideally will:-
• Hard working
• Willing to commit to completing your Apprenticeship
• Able to work weekends and a 7- day rotating roster
• We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and reliable applicant who is ready to kick start their career in commercial cookery! We have an exciting fulltime opportunity available
Applicants who have completed relevant work experience or pre-vocational courses in this industry will be very highly regarded.
Already completed an online Application with East Coast Apprenticeships?
Email your full name, email address, date of birth and Employer Reference Number BDCHEF to [email protected]