- : Murrumba Downs
East Coast Apprenticeships is a proud traditional Group Training Organisation that employs Apprentices and Trainees in all industry areas. We have been in operations for 30 years and our core business is Group Training with a focus on traditional trade apprentices. We currently employ more than 400 apprentices and trainees and more than 2000 active Host Employers. With East Coast, you have the opportunity of placement with several Hosts throughout your apprenticeship giving you continued work and a wide set of skills at completion.
Bricklayers work with bricks, stone and blocks to construct and repair brick constructions and structures.
NOTE: Junior wage rate apply
In addition to working outdoors and at heights in a physically demanding trade you may also be required to :-
• Read plans and specifications
• Seal foundations with waterproof materials
• Spread or remove layers of mortar to serve as a base and binder for bricks
• Use various hand tools and machines to cut, shape and lay bricks
In addition to being enthusiastic, committed and reliable, you will have a strong passion for this industry and ideally will:-
• Have your drivers licence and your own vehicle
• Enjoy problem solving
• Have practical and good hand-eye co-ordination
• Understand the importance of Workplace Health & Safety
Applicants who have completed relevant work experience or pre-vocational courses in this industry will be very highly regarded.
Already completed an online Application with East Coast Apprenticeships?
Email your full name, email address, date of birth and Employer Reference Number BGBRIC to [email protected]