- : Moorooka
East Coast Apprenticeships is a proud traditional Group Training Organisation that employs Apprentices and Trainees in all industry areas. We have been in operations for 30 years and our core business is Group Training with a focus on traditional trade apprentices.
Warehousing Trainees ensure goods are moved, stored, received and dispatched correctly.
NOTE: Junior wage rate apply
In addition to working in a physically demanding trade you may also be required to :-
• Unload goods and products and check they correspond with orders
• Do stock maintenance and stock replenishment
• Use forklift machinery to move heavy products
• Perform duties such as packaging, stocktaking and reconciliation, and order picking
• Check and dispatch orders
• Store goods in a safe manner, maintaining a clean and safe work environment
In addition to being enthusiastic, committed and reliable, you will have a strong passion for this industry and ideally will:-
• Have your drivers licence and your own vehicle
• Enjoy problem solving
• Enjoy practical work
• Understand the importance of Workplace Health & Safety
Applicants who have completed relevant work experience or pre-vocational courses in this industry will be very highly regarded.