Enhanced Caring Careers Traineeships – Maroochydore to Tewantin
Applications close 4th February 2022
Do you want to do work that is rewarding but also close to home with flexible hours? Not sure if you have enough experience and or confidence that you have the right skills? Have you been out of the workforce for a while or are looking to change but have no experience?
Disability care work will offer you the sense of giving back to the community and provide you with steady employment close to where you live.
We know it can be frustrating to try and find opportunities to get started in your career, gain some experience, and feel confident that you have the knowledge and skills to succeed. Now, there is a solution...
Sounds like a fictional story, but it can be your story. This Enhanced Individual Support traineeship has been designed for industry by industry and has proven to help trainees in this sector develop better confidence and proficiency before commencing client facing shifts and resulted in better traineeship completion outcomes.
Industry have told us what they want from a new trainees and we have designed these Enhanced Individual Support Traineeships in response.
In addition to starting 6 of the Cert III in Individual Support units over the first 6 weeks of your traineeship, you will also receive
- Blue and Yellow card National Worker Screening costs covered
- Epilepsy Awareness training
- Dementia Awareness training
- Mental health awareness training
- Manual Handling training
- Additional skills which are in high demand by employers, but not included in the Cert III qualification including Assist clients with medication
- Car and Licence – this is a community care role and transporting clients will be necessary in most shifts.
- Minimum 15 hours per week availability (including rostered weekends / overnight & public holiday shifts) this is a part time traineeship, but full time may be considered based on your shift availability, attitude, reliability, and commitment.
- Fully COVID vaccinated (Government requirement, Not mandated by ECA or Hosts)
- Eligible to work with Children and People with Disability (ECA will cover the cost of National Worker Screening Application)
- Genuine interest, positive attitude and commitment to supporting People with Disability to live their best life
- Reliability – your clients depend on you to turn up to your shift on time with a positive attitude.
Register Your Interest
Register Your Interest To Start Your New Career